What would you do with twenty-four hours of permission to do whatever the heck you want?
You know all those half-finished projects you have lying around? That mental list of would-love-to-dos? All those books you wish you had the time to read?
It’s time to dust them off when you dive into our Puttython!
It’s an intense (but short) time to do all the things you want to do rather than the things you feel like you have to do. Writing, gardening, learning languages, composing a song…it’s all fair game.
Ted Cragg is back to host this episode (along with special guests) and he’s joined by Erika Backberg, the Puttyverse Events Director and facilitator of the March 2018 Puttython. They give you the play-by-play of the Puttython and share stories of what they experienced and who did what.
Become a Puttython insider and discover what else it has to do with the existence of The MultiPod.
You’re about to Learn…
- The rich history, compelling structure, and future of the Puttython.
- Some inside tips about multipotentialite power tools and collaboration.
- Insights and inspiration from Puttyverse Puttython participants (say that five-time-fast!).
Topics & Timestamps
- [00:00] How a Puttython works and what it’s all about
- [07:53] Erika discusses the history of the Puttython and what people have accomplished with it
- [22:13] Kick-off: puttypeep Heather and Eduardo share their Puttython goals
- [35:11] Erika checks in with Ted on the progress and discusses workspace collaboration
- [38:30] Heather checks-in on her progress in the Puttython
- [46:01] The Puttython wrap-up with Erika
- [53:59] Sandrine, Sara, and Ted discuss their thoughts on the last day